- It helps regulate intestinal transit in case of constipation.
- It contributes to improve the consistency of feces in intestinal problems, such as irritable bowel syndrome, infectious diarrhea, etc.
- It favors intestinal microbiota, helping to increase the number of beneficial bacteria.
- It helps to repair and maintain a healthy intestinal barrier.
Among the ingredients in Active Intestinal Transit, we highlight:
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) inulin, and Fructooligosaccharides (fibrulose F97) from chicory: contribute to improve digestion, stimulate the production of bile and restore hydration and electrolyte balance. In addition, chicory aids the selective growth of some bacteria such as Bifidobacterium, and delays the atrophy of colorectal mucosa.
- Ispágula (Plantago Ovata Forsk): Also known as Psyllium, it is a type of soluble, non-fermentable, gel-forming fiber that has been shown clinically to help soften hard stools in constipation.
- L-Glutamine: an amino acid that plays a vital role in the integrity of the intestinal mucosa.
Turmeric Cursol (Curcuma longa): has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant capacity. It can help reduce micro and macroscopic lesions in cases of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Magnesium: it extracts the water from the tissues towards the intestine, increasing peristalsis (osmotic laxative).
- Fig fibre: fruit that stands out for its high fiber content.
- Cocoa (Theobroma cacao L.): high antioxidant content, such as flavonols, with pleasant flavour.
Recommended daily dose:
1 sachet per day.
How to use:
In the morning, on an empty stomach, or before bed, to help the regulation of bowel transit on a regular basis. Mix 1 sachet with water (250-300 ml) and stir. Drink immediately after, to prevent it from thickening excessively.
Store in a cool, dry place, protected from light and heat sources.
Food supplements should not be used as substitutes for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not administer to children under 6 years of age. Avoid its use along with medicines and other fiber-based food supplements. It should not be taken in cases of intestinal obstruction or pain.